- 2 large ripe bananas
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Peel bananas, and cut each banana in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 pieces.
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a non stick skillet. Cook over medium-low heat 3 minutes or until sugar mixture begins to bubble. Add bananas to pan; cook 2 minutes or until bananas begin to soften.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into the bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses. Divide banana mixture evenly among glasses. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon pecans