A lovely portable lunch that can be served warm or cold
2 tsp olive or canola oil
150 g slender asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2–3 cm pieces
100 g frozen peas
4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
3–4 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
6 large eggs
65 g feta, broken into small chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/fan 180˚C and generously oil a deep, 6-hole muffin tin. Cut six pieces of non-stick baking paper (roughly 10 cm squared) and use to line the tins, leaving the excess peeking over the sides.
2. Third-fill a large pan with water and bring to the boil. Add the asparagus and cook for 4 minutes. Add the peas and cook for 1 minute more. Drain the vegetables well and tip into a large bowl with the spring onions and mint.
3. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl with a good pinch of sea salt and lots of ground black pepper.
4. Divide the vegetables between the six muffin cases and top with the chunks of feta.
5. Pour the egg over the vegetables then bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until puffed up and light golden brown.