Father’s day is almost here and to celebrate we’re holding a competition on our Facebook page. Tell us your best dad joke and be in to win a Family Superpass to bring dad to Rainbow’s End this Fathers Day.
As a bonus we’ll also feature our favourite jokes from the competition on our big electronic sign on Great South Road, so make sure to keep an eye out.
Enter the competition with your (or your dad’s) best joke to be in to win. The draw will be on 1st September and one lucky winner will have an amazing surprise for their dad this Father’s Day.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition will be drawn on Thursday 1st September 2016. We will contact the winner by private message and/or a reply to their comment. If we can’t contact the winner or receive no reply to our messages after three attempts and a period of 24 hours then we will have to redraw the prize. Please make sure you accept any private message requests from Rainbow’s End.
2. The competition is for a Family Superpass (2 adults and 2 children) to Rainbow’s End to be used for a visit within the next 3 months.
3. Rainbow’s End reserves the right to decline or remove entries which are deemed at their sole discretion to be inappropriate or unsuitable for any reason.
4. We love our Rainbow’s End team very much, and we know they love their dads; but if you work at Rainbow’s End then you and your family are not able to enter the competition – sorry guys.
5. By entering the competition you allow us to post your name, photo and entry.
7. The prize can’t be exchanged for cash or sold to another person.
8. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for anything else. Please make sure you would able to redeem the prize before you enter the competition.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Rainbow’s End Theme Park Ltd and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
Read More Read Less